Have you ever tried to find your Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) cookies or temporary files on disk using Windows Explorer? Chances are Explorer is configured to hide system files, which is how Microsoft has designated the folder that contains its IE7 files.
To find IE7 cookies and temporary files from Windows Explorer:
- Click Start, then select My Computer. An Explorer window opens.
- Type this path in the Explorer address bar:
“C:Documents and SettingsUserNameLocal SettingsTemporary Internet Files”, replacing the UserName with your user’s name.
Or you can view the files from Internet Explorer 7:
- In IE7, click the Tools button, then select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- In the General tab, in the Browsing History section, click the Settings button. The “Temporary Internet Files” dialog appears.
- Click the View Files button. Explorer will open, showing you the IE7 cookies and temporary files.
Article published on June 14, 2007
|If you like this article, please share it:|